Education Based Intervention
Our programs feature lessons designed to guide you or your child through to mastery — of any and every skill that life demands. 90 percent of all our Family Architects, Cognitive Companions, and Educationists have advanced degrees to assist you on your journey.
Our curricula comprises over 2,000 programs, broken up into all of life’s categories: cognitive, pragmatic, emotional, marital, social and academic. Cognition Builders teaches you to learn how to learn.
Whether you or your family are:
- overwhelmed by daily responsibilities
- in need of self-esteem building
- learning how to meet academic, professional or personal deadlines
- navigating any romantic relationship stage
- applying for college
- failing to launch
- diagnosed with a developmental delay
- learning how to achieve greater creative, professional and social enrichment
Cognition Builders provides specific lessons on just how you do that.
Every program in our portfolio shares a key objective: to teach. Customized for each client, we give you the language and behaviors you need to navigate whatever challenge your life presents.